Sunday 11 January 2015

To My Dearest Husband .

To My Dearest Husband .

Oh ! the light in my Africa ,
Oh! The Columbus in my America ,
Oh! The Caesar in my Egypt ,
You are ,I proclaim ,my grandest gift .  

You are the furrow  in my azure garden ,
You quench my volcano by metabolic fluid ,
And harrow my defused passions to equilibrium ,
You remake my every wild and solve my sum .

Hello my  Arabian hoarse !
Hello my gallant Atlas !
Hello my magical musician !
With your hug my hungry night ,
Consumes the warmth of the sun ,
And the untraveled land is ridden ,
The heavy wait of desire is lighted ,
And my dumb violin rises into crescendo .

Oh! My treasure Island ,-my husband !
All my effusions and sensual dreams ,
You control ,and roll ,by part by part the whole ,
And you ever remain salve to my pleasure ,
How I how you ! I know not the measure .



No comments:

Post a Comment